EMERGING MARKET IRAN A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
EMERGING MARKET IRAN
With a population of 81 million Iranians, the world's highest oil and gas reserves, a highly educated population, an extremely good and broad-based economy and a highly developed stock exchange, as well as a strong regulation, Iran is highly interesting and investable.
- 17th largest economy according to PPP (Purchasing Power Parity) and by population.
- A broadly diversified economy: oil is only 18% of GDP.
- The economy is divided into 51% services, 12% agriculture and
- In 2012, the GDP / head was 13,000 USD.
- Exchange Tehran: P / E of 4.9 & dividend yield of 15.3%
- Market capitalization is USD 160 billion with daily sales of USD 120 million
- The Tehran market recorded a high dividend yield of 15.3%
Iran is 90% self-sufficient in terms of food and consumer goods. Also the export possibilities are huge. Iran has therefore the potential to grow for 6-8% for many years and is definetely one of the most significant emerging and sales markets in the golf region, A unique opportunity!